Full day tour 12
Bali Coffee Agrotourism
Bedugul - Tanah Lot Tour (8 – 10 hours) will visit
Taman Ayun Temple
First stop Taman Ayun Temple in Mengwi, huge state temple of Mengwi Kingdom surrounded by a wide moat, the temple built in 1634. Outside yard with open grassy expanse and meeting hall for held the meeting, dance performance and sometime cockfighting. Midle yard built high wood bell (Kulkul), oustide yard to midle yard separate by open gate and from midle yard to inner courtyard separate by close gate. Inner courtyard has a lot of multitiered shrines (Meru), from first till the highest one. The visitor allowing to see the inner courtyard from outside only.
Entrance ticket cost at 20,000 rupiahs/person
Second stop at Bali Coffee Agrotourism,
Bali Coffee Processing and farming, Bali Coffee Luwak (Chivet Cat Coffee), the place to see various of plantation
such as coffee arabica, coffee robusta, pineapple, Balinese snake fruite
(salak), plain Balinese potatoes, star fruit, cacao, jack fruit, durian
tree and etc, experience to see how to make Balinese coffee, try the best
of Balinese coffee or ginger tea with green view river valley. They sell
variety of theirs original Balinese coffee products, herb oil and etc
No Entrance Fee
Bali Botanical Garden
Third stop at Bali Botanical Garden or well known with Kebun Raya Eka Karya located in Bedugul area is highland with cooler tempratures, it's about 150 hectars on the slopes of Gunung Pohen (Tree Mountain), There are more than a thousand of species of plants such as trees, bamboo collection, orchids collection, palm tree collection and nice view of Bratan Lake.
Entrance fee at 18,000 rupiah per person and entrance fee for the car at 12,000 rupiah, need drive around the garden by car
Candi Kuning Fruits and flowers Market
Fourth stop at Candi Kuning Fruits and flowers Market, the market sell variety of fruit such as durian on
season, manggo, banana, salak (snake fruit), papaya, green apple, avocado,
strawberry, sweet corn, peanut, coffee powder, and many kind of herbs.
For flower and vegetables they sell orchids, carrot, rose, orange and etc.
The market also sell many kind of handicrafts product, painting and
textile. They do sell rabbits too.
No entrance fee
Bedugul Temple at Bratan Lake
Fifth stop at Bedugul (Bratan Lake) the temple well known with Ulundanu Temple Ulun it's mean heart and danu it's mean lake, the temple dedicated to the Gods of lake or waters (Danu Goddes), the lake supply a lot of water to the rice field. The temple founded in 17th century by the King of Mengwi. In outside yard there is buddhist temple and big Banyan tree. This temple of the important temple in the mountain used for Nyegara Gunung ceremony, nyegara (ocean) and Gunung (mountain). The visitor can rent speed boat to around the lake.
Entrance ticket cost at 60,000 rupiahs/person
Tanah Lot Temple
Sixth stop at Tanah Lot Temple, the end of the trip we will see Tanah Lot Temple. The temple perched on a little rocky islet. This temple was built in 16th century by the Javanese priest Danghyang Nirartha who built many temple near the sea around the island such as Rambut Siwi Temple in west of Bali, Pulaki Temple and Ponjok Batu Temple in North of Bali. In western side there are small temple built one of teh temple in the top rock with hole it's Batu Bolong Temple, Batu
it's mean Rock and Bolong
it's mean hole.
Entrance ticket cost at 60,000 rupiahs/person
Tour Route Map
Large Bali map 4484 x 2847 pixel 4,54 megabytes click here
With Toyota Avanza or Toyota Kijang
Price 1 - 7 person IDR 550,000 per car
With Toyota Innova
Price 1 - 7 person IDR 650,000 per car
- Tour cost includes hotel pick up and drop off back, car with air conditioning, fuel, car parking fee and English speaking driver
- Tour cost excludes your meal and your entrance fee, donation is not compulsory, no hidden charge and no tax
- All tour is private tour, not sharing tour with other participant
- The car photo we drive please click here, for Toyota Innova on request, if you are not mention the car will use, automatically we will provide the Toyota Avanza or Toyoto Kijang with cheaper tour cost
- For car and driver/guide team profile click here
- The tour cost charge by distance not by time, the place to visit can skip or add as long located in the same way, there is extra charge if the place located in different way
- The driver will recommended good restaurant or place for having lunch
- Entrance fee mentioned in this website is up to date, may change without prior notice
- Payment method can settle at the end of tour each day by cash in IDR (Indonesian Rupiah)
- No Deposit Need
How to book the tour
- Inform us which date would you like to book the tour and how many participant
- Please let us know which tour itinerary you will choose from above
- Please let us know your hotel name in Bali and your reservation name at that hotel
- The time tour start it's depends on your tour itinerary and your hotel stay location
Today IDR Indonesian Rupiah Exchange Rate
For booking and inquires please contact us
or fill email message form below